we're in the same boat.

Who else enjoyed this week's poll? I surely did, because it made me feel a little better knowing I am not alone in the fact that I struggle finding the time to practice as much as I'd like. I do, however, feel inspired to do better in that department - hopefully some of you feel the same as well! Here are the poll results:

How often do you practice the piano?


Are you currently taking piano lessons?


This week we'd like to discuss Sight Reading - why is it important, how important is it really, how do you teach it, how do you motivate your students to do it....well you get the idea. :) Have a great week!

oh and psst, don't forget to take our two new polls, found on the sidebar or here and here! If you have ideas or suggestions for topics you'd like us to cover, let us know here or head on over and take our reader survey.

Labels: , , ,