popular/movie songs I wouldn't mind letting my students learn...

Since I recently posted about pop music, I thought I'd put this out there -

Sometimes I hear a pop song or a song from a movie soundtrack and think, "hmmm, I like that - I wouldn't mind if a student learned that song."

I'm talking about piano pieces that you can actually maybe learn some good piano technique in, or that maybe sound a little classical-ish. The good thing about these is that they could be great motivation for students who may not be so into classical music...and possibly a way to start to "convert" them to classical music :)


Pride & Prejudice - Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack - Piano Solo Songbook

Up: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack (Piano Solo Songbook)












What else do you have to add to the list?

Labels: , , ,