Piano Friends

Today a fun group of my piano friends got together for lunch. We caught up, we talked about life, about teaching, and about juggling teaching and family. It was so wonderful to spend some time with these girls with whom I have piano teaching in common, and to bounce ideas off of each other. I miss seeing them on a regular basis on campus and in the practice rooms (it seems oh-so-long ago!), and after chatting with them I feel inspired to be a better teacher.


That is what I love about this blog and what I hope it will become - a place where we can all talk about teaching, where we can give each other ideas and encouragement, and where we can have a whole network of other teachers and piano friends to bounce ideas off of - because we all need some inspiration and support every once in awhile, right?

So thank you for reading, and thank you for all the wonderful comments! I am looking forward to more ideas about teaching a first lesson this week, as well as to our first giveaway! Stay tuned!

Labels: